Broken Links Finder
Enter a URL
What are Broken Links?
A broken link or dead link or link rots is a web-page or that can not be found or accessed by a user, for various reasons and errors. Web servers return an error message when a user tries to access a broken link.
There are various reasons and errors due to which broken links can occur, for example:
- Misspelled or Mistyped URL: The website owner entered the incorrect URL
- Change in URL: There might be the possibility that the URL structure of the site has changed without a redirect link and it is causing the error.
- No Longer Available: There might be the possibility that the external site is no longer available, is offline, or has been moved.
- Deleted Links: The links to content (PDF, Google Doc, video, etc.) have been moved somewhere else or deleted.
- Restriction: Your firewall or geolocation restriction does not allow outside access to the website.
Why having broken links is bad?
404 and similar errors on websites are annoying can result in a bad user- experience and thus can cause some real damage to your online business as well as to your reputation on the Internet. Because of broken links, a web-site may lose some of the existing customer bases as it implies a bad user-experience. It can also cause problems getting new customers. It can negatively impact the website ranking with major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
About Broken Links Finder by SEO Tools Kit
Having several broken links to your web page is known as "link rot," and it looks just as bad for your business as it appears. A broken link finder by SEO Tools Kit will help you to track broken links and keep links on your website fresh and up to date. Broken links can also become a burden to the visitors, as they make it impossible for them to access the desired information or resource, and then the users may shift to your competitor's site to access the necessary information. A website must be examined or updated from time to time to overcome and avoid broken links.
How to use the Broken Links Finder Tool by SEO Tools Kit?
Over time, as your website grows the number of pages on your site which may contain hyperlinks also increase. and, with the increase in the hyperlinks, it becomes difficult to keep track of all of them. So, the trouble-free way to check your website for broken links is by using the Broken Links Finder Tool by SEO Tools Kit. To check for broken links in your website, you just need to enter the URL in the text box provided, and then click on the “Check” button. They will process your request and will show you the results. This broken link finder is very easy and free to use. It is a very useful tool for website owners, webmasters, marketers, and SEO professionals.