Enter a URL
Whether you are a website owner or a marketer, you can monitor and observe the speed of your website using this Page Speed Checker tool by SEO Tools Kit. As a website owner or webmaster or marketer, you must check website speed as it can have a great impact on the overall user experience of your website. As we know that people have no patience while surfing the internet, they want to get all the information they need in one shot. This is one of the reasons why SEO Tools Kit brings to you this free Page Speed Checker tool. The main objective of the SEO Tools Kit behind making these tools is to help website owners in analyzing the website’s load time and to get information to improve performance. This Page Speed Checker tool finds and informs which of your pages are fast or too slow. There are no special or technical skills needed to use this hassle-free tool by SEO Tools Kit because it is very user-friendly and easy to use. You will just have to enter the URL or domain name for which you want to run for the page speed test in the text field provided, click on the “Check” button, and you will get the results in no time.
Page speed is a crucial and important on-page SEO characteristic that can affect the way that users interact with your website majorly. It is estimated and calculated that the best operation for a web page to load should be under 1.3 seconds. With every passing second that it takes for your site to load, you get an increased bounce rate which isn't only a crucial metric to the success of your website but also a vital ingredient to rank good in search engines. A Page Speed Checker Tool can assist you to understand how briskly the pages of your website load and what might be causing a slowdown if any. These metrics and information help webmasters in understanding his/her website and any specific backend issues that might be slowing it down. Failing to use a Page Speed Checker can be difficult for your site and tiresome for you likely because you will know if your site is dangerously slow.
2. Enable browser caching: once you activate browser caching, you permit users to store parts of your website in their cache which suggests some parts of your site are saved in your user's browser. Hence, the next time when a visitor visits your website, it will load faster.
3. Optimize your website’s images: attempt to compress all of your site images so that they load faster on your site. High-definition images increase the load time of the site.
4. You must implement a content distribution network: It is a network that ensures that your website is served from the server closest to a user.
5. Avoid Redirects: Redirects are an inevitable part of any website, but they can increase your page load time.
6. Size Images properly
7. Use video formats for animated content.
8. Keep request counts low and transfer sizes small.