Submitting Guest Posts: The Guidelines
What’s in it for you?
- Get exposure.
- Get promoted.
- Get known.
- Get A Backlink
Who are our readers?
Comprised of people that can range from those new to the world of SEO to actual, seasoned professionals, the Website's audience all have one common factor: they are the people who want to learn more about SEO and Internet Marketing in general.
What kind of guest posts do we accept?
Our guest posts should revolve around news, tips, and general information with regards to the following topics:
- Algorithm changes
- Case studies
Rules and regulations:
- Your post must be original and should be 95% plag free, you can check your plagiarism score here: Plagiarism Checker
- We may edit your content according to our specifications without prior warning.
- We understand the importance of giving some link love, and by all means link to your site, but please don’t litter it all over the article.
- Posts must have images in the body that support the content.
- Please include internal links in your post.
- Posts must be written in good English.
- Posts must reach a 1,000-word count unless supported by other content such as video or images.
- You must watch your post when it’s up and respond to the comments you receive. This will provoke discussion and, of course, more traffic.
What about article approval?
We do our best to make sure that all posts are checked as soon as possible. Our editor will make sure to inform you of your article’s status within a few working days.
When will my article be posted?
That depends on the number of articles we’ve already got queued. Regardless, our editor will inform you about that as well.
Have a question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to submit a guest post:
- You can send your Post to email@example.com
- Please include Guest Post Submission in the Email Subject
- Our editor will review your post and check for its adherence to our guidelines.
- The editor will inform you of its status.
- If it’s approved for publishing, it will go up here on the Tribe.
We look forward to seeing your submissions!