Enter a domain name
Enter a domain name
An XML sitemap is a plain XML text file that lists all the most important pages across your site. XML sitemaps can be submitted to many search engines like Google, Bing, and others to help them discover, crawl, and index the website more easily and effectively. As we know, the easier search engines can analyze your website, the more likely is the chance that your rankings are to improve.
Note: Similar to XML Sitemaps, there are HTML Sitemaps, but these two do not perform the same function. XML sitemaps are used by search engines, whereas HTML sitemaps are primarily designed to help users navigate around your website. HTML sitemaps can also be used by search engines.
A properly formatted XML sitemap file gives search engines advanced instructions like, which pages have recently changed or are most likely to change. You can also edit sitemaps so they notify search engines of the priority of these pages.
XML Sitemap Generator is a free online, easy-to-use tool developed by SEO Tools Kit to help you easily create functional XML Sitemaps for your website. It supports working with almost all the search engines like Google Search engine, Bing, Yahoo, Wiki, etc. The sitemap generated from the tool can then be added to your website. This tool is developed to especially overcome the SEO requirements necessary for good ranking.
XML Sitemap Generator by SEO Tools Kit is a powerful, easy-to-use tool.
Follow the easy steps below to understand how to use the tool most efficiently:
1. Go to the site seotoolskit.co and click on “XML Sitemap Generator” in the tools section.
2. Enter your website URL whose position you want to check, in the Domain text box.
3. Specify the custom parameters according to your preferences. (The parameters like the number of pages you need to crawl, the change frequency, the default priority, and the dates, etc.).
4. Once done with the parameters, click on the “Generate Sitemap” button. The tool will analyze your request, crawl your site, and generate a sitemap for you based on the details you provided.
5. After completion, the tool will present you with the sitemap details, including the number of pages, list of broken links, XML file content, and the link to the sitemap file.
6. Now, click on “Save As XML File” to download the sitemap file in a .xml format.
Then, proceed to the root directory of your website and paste it or put the sitemap.xml file into the domain root folder
Now, go to your Google Search Console or your search engine account and add your sitemap URL.
Submitting your XML file to the search engines through the search console is a way to verify it. You must ensure that the Sitemap is in the correct format and has been properly uploaded to your root domain before you attempt to verify it.